Why you NEED a Pawtrait:
- It will Brighten your Day every time you see it!
- Guaranteed to make you, and everyone that comes over Laugh
- Officially let your Pets know they are a BIG Deal
- Made by Expert Artists
3 Easy steps so we can create your Pawtrait:
Help us get the Best Results for your Pawtrait by Following this Guide!
My new kittens portrait came out perfect, Thanks guys
Lulustellar was very helpful with my special request for a portrait of my Chicken! lol
Our cat passed away last year, Her as an angel is exactly what we needed and it came out perfect
My boyfriend is a firefighter, and now so is our chihuahua!
How long will shipping take?
From the moment your order is placed to the moment your Canvas is at your doorstep generally takes between 10-15 business days. You can expect to recieve your tracking number with in 4-5 working days!
Who do you use for shipping?
We use FedEx, USPS, DHL, Asendia and Royal Mail
You can reach out to us at Support@LuluStellar.com with any questions you have!
Or you can get us on the phone at 1800-473-1516, If you reach us outside of our working hours, please leave a message or send us an email, We'll get back to you as soon as we can! :)
Where are the Canvases made?
- We have printing partners all across the Globe to get your Pawtrait to you as quick as possible!
- Here's where your Pawtrait will be made dependent of your Location:
Canada: Richmond, BC or Toronto, ON
United States: Mechanicville, NY/ Sacramento, CA or Grand Prairie, TX
United Kingdom: Camberley/ Newcastle or Chelmsford
Australia: Rowvlle VIC
Why can't i see a preview when i upload my photo?
- After you place your order, we take your pets image and actually make each portrait individually in photoshop, So we can't give a preview on the website. Our artists specialize in each of our costumes, we make each one with love and care, you can be assured your portrait will come out to royalty standards!
How good does my photo need to be?
- Make sure the photo is taken in good lighting
Try to take the photo at eye level with your Pet
Try to get a close up so we can see your Pets unique features
Make sure the photo is not blurry
Make sure Your Pets face and neck are in the photo
We conduct a photo check for every new order we receive and will email you if we need a different one. But it's best to take matters in to your own hands and ensure you upload the best photo you have.
If we do need a new photo from you, this may lengthen your delivery time by a few days.
Does it matter if my photo has a lot of stuff in the background?
- Nope! as long as your Pets face and shoulders are clear it does not matter what is in the background. Our Artists are incredibly talented!
How are your paintings made?
- We are a digital design studio and we use a range of proprietary photo editing techniques, professional photo re-touching as well as a number of complex brush strokes and blending processes to turn your original photo in to a Stellar portrait.
What are the Canvas Sizes?
We print on to three different sized canvas frames. Each frame is gallery-ready and high quality. All canvas frames have a gallery standard depth of 1.25" thickness.
The frame sizes are:
8" x 10"
This is a favorite for those looking to gift a portrait. Note that our 8" x 10" has a slightly different height-to-width ratio than our other sizes and therefore your costume may not feature as much of the shoulder area as shown in the product photos on our product pages.
- 12" x 18"
A great mid-sized canvas which looks perfect in entrance halls, living spaces, bedrooms, and of course...above your pet's bed!
- 16" x 24"
Our favorite size. This size is our original offering and is our consistent top seller to Pet parents worldwide. You can't fault this size, it's a fantastic large print and you get to see the details of your portrait up close. We love this one!
1- Once you place the Order for your Pawtrait, It will be in queue for our designers to work on. This step takes 2-3 days (If you choose the VIP processing option your mock up will be sent to you within 36 hours).
2- Once the Artwork for your Pawtrait is made, your order is sent to one of our 6 production offices, whichever is closest to your location. Your Canvas will be produced between 7-10 Days of reaching them, You will receive a tracking number as soon as your Canvas has been produced.
3- From our team to your door takes between 5-7 working days, If there are any delays from our shipping partners, It will be updated on your tracking link.