Where are the Canvases made?
- We have printing partners all across the Globe to get your Pawtrait to you as quick as possible!
- Here's where your Pawtrait will be made dependent of your Location:
Canada: Richmond, BC or Toronto, ON
United States: Mechanicville, NY/ Sacramento, CA or Grand Prairie, TX
United Kingdom: Camberley/ Newcastle or Chelmsford
Australia: Rowvlle VIC
Do you Only do Pet portraits?
- Our artists specialize in Pet portraits, but if there's a portrait you reeeeealy want, feel free to send us an email at Support@LuluStellar.com and we will try our best to accommodate you :)
Why can't i see a preview when i upload my photo?
- After you place your order, we take your pets image and actually make each portrait individually in photoshop, So we can't give a preview on the website. Our artists specialize in each of our costumes, we make each one with love and care, you can be assured your portrait will come out to royalty standards!
How good does my photo need to be?
- Make sure the photo is taken in good lighting
Try to take the photo at eye level with your Pet
Try to get a close up so we can see your Pets unique features
Make sure the photo is not blurry
Make sure Your Pets face and neck are in the photo
We conduct a photo check for every new order we receive and will email you if we need a different one. But it's best to take matters in to your own hands and ensure you upload the best photo you have.
If we do need a new photo from you, this may lengthen your delivery time by a few days.
Does it matter if my photo has a lot of stuff in the background?
- Nope! as long as your Pets face and shoulders are clear it does not matter what is in the background. Our Artists are incredibly talented!
How are your paintings made?
- We are a digital design studio and we use a range of proprietary photo editing techniques, professional photo re-touching as well as a number of complex brush strokes and blending processes to turn your original photo in to a Stellar portrait.
What are the Canvas Sizes?
We print on to three different sized canvas frames. Each frame is gallery-ready and high quality. All canvas frames have a gallery standard depth of 1.25" thickness.
The frame sizes are:
8" x 10"
This is a favorite for those looking to gift a portrait. Note that our 8" x 10" has a slightly different height-to-width ratio than our other sizes and therefore your costume may not feature as much of the shoulder area as shown in the product photos on our product pages.
- 12" x 18"
A great mid-sized canvas which looks perfect in entrance halls, living spaces, bedrooms, and of course...above your pet's bed!
- 16" x 24"
Our favorite size. This size is our original offering and is our consistent top seller to Pet parents worldwide. You can't fault this size, it's a fantastic large print and you get to see the details of your portrait up close. We love this one!
Have some questions about shipping? Check out the shipping page!